Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I always thought that there are two ways to deal with any situations or people; either accept it or leave it. But a friend of mine said, "or you can compromise a little. Bring it up or down a level to match each other."
As we grow older we learn that we should not or need not to compromise any more. We get so comfortable in our comfort zone that any change will shatter it. It's the fear of unknown and lack of courage to take risks. But that is the beauty of life. The unknown. Don't you think?

3 comments:

shadi said...

i think :-)

Cyrus said...

Sure.
You know, we are not computers with zero and one. We can be something in between, or even negative if needed.

Anonymous said...

I agree to a point. I think, as we grow older, it’s true that we come set in our ways and chart our comfort zone, but we also become wiser (I hope) and we learn to deal with more contradiction and controversy. I take it as being alive and try to look at it as a win-win rather than win or lose. I think adversary will keep us on our toes so that we don’t become too content and so easily devastated once things don’t pan out.