Thursday, December 22, 2005

Faith v. Choice

I've learned not to stress over thing in life. Whatever needs to happen, will happen. Sometimes I think and rethink and think and analyze an issue over and over again. The more I think about it, the more confuse I get. So maybe I just have to let things go and see what life has in box for me?

There was a time that I use to plan things, but that does not work in reality. One move, one word, one person, one action and it will change everything. I've realized that I do not have control over things. My cousin said that's where faith comes in. But if you believe in faith that means you are willingly giving up your options and choices in life. I've always said life is about choices. But is it really? There are so many external influences in our lives that choice plays a part and faith plays the other.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet, we never give up to that part that is only faith, we build still (or try to) our lives with our choices. Those of us that don't live for faith, live for life and will always make choices, although lfie may try to dwarf them. . .

Anonymous said...

:) I just saw ur comment on Grazie Ancora: I just have moved to Two PhDs and a Guineapig, that's all ;) (BTw, I had left for a while the new address on the comment section!) and THANK you for missing the blog ;)
Me from GrazieAncora or better still. . .the tigress

nyx said...

perhaps faith sets the boundaries, and within them we have our choice... ?

Anonymous said...

I just realized this post is a year old, but at any rate, her it goes:
Although I have just recently started to blog, and I don’t have that many, I see a lot of similarities in our blogs and the subjects we talk about. It’s just an interesting coincidental observation. Also, I made the same mistake that I think you’re making now. Don’t you mean, “Fate v. Choice” rather than “Faith v. Choice?”
I think life is not just based on fate. We create our own fate. The choices we make string together the milestones we cross in building our destiny. We can’t just sit around and not make any choices. That is in itself a choice, a choice of not making any decisions! Our lives are a result of both, good and bad choices or in fact, inaction, if we choose to go that route. It’s all related and at the end it all sums up! Sometimes, we are fortunate and are in a position to have a choice and other times, our choices are predestined. Of course, we should always strive to have good judgment and make a wiser choice, to the best of our abilities.

Anonymous said...

Well, I told you that I like your posts, so I'm trying to cacth up. I am done with 2005! Again, how come no one else questioned this? Isn't supposed to be, "Fate or Choice?"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.