Monday, December 25, 2006

Once upon a time

Have you noticed that different people bring different side of you out. Some people bring the best and some bring the worst out of you.

Once upon a time I had this lover who brought the best out of me. With him I was wonderful, relax, spiritual, motivated, deep, healthy, energetic, thin and happy.

And once upon a time I had this boyfriend who brought the worst out of me. I was insecure, angry and jealous. Sometimes I would get so angry that I thought I will have a heartattack. I believed that I had temper issues. I started seeing a therapist so I can get my anger under control. Ironically, not too many people have seen me angry because I never get angry. But with him I would go to the roof. Recently I read that lack of trust in relationship brings, insecurity, anger and jealousy. So maybe it was all due to lack of trust. Perhaps.

3 comments:

shadi said...

don't let anyone affect ur energy like that... ur energy is so wonderful and rare...

shadi said...

btw... happy one year of blogging! :-)

Anonymous said...

Life is too short to hold grudges.

Relax, take a break. Watch a film e hindi.

Try www.interval.in

Enjoy!