Sunday, December 12, 2004

Mystery II

To what extend we shape our destiny still remains a mystery.

We are so insignificant in this world, yet ironically every little steps that we take, could change our whole life. Just like the "butter fly effect" not only our life, but every body else's life as well. Have you seen a movie call, sliding door? Same concept.

Do you really think that you have any control over your life? How many time have you planed something and one thing happened which changed the whole scenario. How many times have you left your house for a particular purpose and you met someone, you got a phone call or... Which changed everything.

Lets put aside our actions for now and go to a smaller scale, just words. Things we say on the daily basis will change lives. Some things as small as three words; I LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU, I CHEATED ON YOU, MOVE IN WITH ME, I'M SORRY, I'M LEAVING, MARRY ME, could change everything at once.

So how much control do we really have over our lives?

3 comments:

Avideh said...

Damn I’d like to imagine it’s been all because of me & my steps… and wow that gives me this power of feeling the great shit that I am!
Even so, being a tiny wee particle in the whole current of flow…even my jolly big will comes to nothing…as it flows on all these L words, all those promises I made to myself and others will wash over me …
To me the secret lies in its flow …and how NOTHING stays the same

p.s: it’s Avideh by the way, and I guess we have an awesome Shadi in common!
Be well

Baby Blues said...

an old proverb says: Do you want to see God laughing? Show him your plans.

shadi said...

this is too hard! no wonder i'm a big believer in "go with the flow!" :-)