Saturday, June 10, 2006

Money

Uhh, that's much better. The color of my blog I mean. Back to the basic. It has more character.
It's so funny you hang out with millionaires or now days billioners and you think; dam I am so behind financially. You hang out with average people and you don't think about it. Why is money so important to some people? May be I should care more. What's real? Is money that important? I can not tolerate stingy people. They say stingy in money stingy in heart. I think it's true to some respect. Don't you?
Once I die, I have one house but I have enjoyed my life. Or I die and I have ten houses and all I did was fucking work and worry not to spend to much money on coffee!!!
But I love coffee.

7 comments:

Dr O2 said...

Money is needed to some extent and the funny thing is some people earn so easily. They live their precious lives while their bank account is being filled with money!!! :-D anyways I desire a certain amount for a quality comfort and then I try to surf the world :-D

Dr O2 said...

The new looks is better I forgot to say :-D

shadi said...

i love coffee too :-)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think I'm working myself to death to just own more on paper! (on paper, I hit the million dollar mark in April)...but am I enjoying my life? Depends who u ask!! My goal is to work work work for the next couple of years... My 30th B day is the cut off for me...Or at least I hope that is the cut off line!
:-)
Please print this out and give it to me on my 30th B day!!
I like holding coffee more than drinking it!
SBN

Baby Blues said...

stingy in money = stingy in heart
I couldn't agree more. Being stingy has nothing to do with how much money you have, it has to do with your outlook on life. I have met many millionaires who are stingy and working class joes who are not.

I am also suspicious of people who don't enjoy dessert. I think that says something about their personality too :-)

Cyrus said...

Money?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mehraban, I’ve been reading your blogs and leaving comments for the past couple of hours. I have been trying to be philosophical, resourceful and funny at the same time. Not an easy feat. I used to be addicted to coffee, but I now just enjoy it. I drink less tea than coffee. Money is great, and I not being shallow about it! I definitely won’t argue that it won’t make you happier; because that would have to make me have experienced both sides to give you an expert advice otherwise it’s wishful speculation at the expense of being pretentious. So, I just leave it at that. I know there is a proverb, just for here, but I drawing a blank. I know it’ll come to me later. Ttyl.