Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wou

Wouuu. I have not been here for a long time. Alot has happened in the last 5 months:
I broke up with my boyfriend.
My sister got married.
I revisited with my aunts after 6 years.
I saw my cousin who is now 18 years old for the third time in my life.
I traveled to France for the third time. So far I have been to 14 countries and many cities.
I traveled to Iran and saw my father after two years. He no longer smokes cigarettes.
I bought a house and I recently finished unpacking.
I got a new car last week.
I got a letter from mayor of SF which was very exciting.
I lost 7 pounds.
I have gone to six weddings and I am going to one more this weekend;)
A good friend of mine moved away.
A good friend of mine broke up at their one year marriage anniversary just recently,
And two of my cousins graduated from universities.

2 comments:

shadi said...

i would say that this has been a good exciting year! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have caught up. I’m at the end of your posts. I have one question and a comment. What kind of car did you buy? Please give the details. That would tell a lot about you. You are still scared of commitment from what I read from your posts. … I’m just kidding. One could deduce that, but it’s out of character for me. I don’t believe in fate, destiny, or karma. I’m I being monotonous? To me, life is accidental, random, and unpredictable. We mostly go with flow. Luck has a lot to do with it though. Where luck comes from, I don’t know. But it is part of the mystery, no pun intended. I subscribe to notion of, being at the right place at the right time. I see you wrote, “University”, instead of “anniversary”. I could tease you and give you a Freudian interpretation, but, coming from me, it would just a tease. Btw, you car doesn’t tell me much about you. I’m just curious about your taste. I enjoyed reading your stuff.